Search This Blog

Monday, September 1, 2008

Alicia's 21st Birthday . . .


Alicia's 21st birthday. We ate at Olive Garden where we had a glass of wine and toasted her birthday. We then went to her place and let her balloons go.


She is such a sweetheart and still takes care of me today.
She came to me in my dreams this morning while I was sleeping.
She was a little thing, probably 3 years old.
We played in the snow and made beds. - silly.


I really miss her.


(I downloaded these photos backwards, last is first so you should start from the bottom and scroll up to the top)



A rose for Grandma Rix.


Nanny, I took a rose petal and traced the A in Alicia and saved this for you.


Blakers is leaving a rose petal for Alicia.










I love you Misses Morning.
I wish I could hug you.












Away to heaven ...










Off her balloons go...





Blake releases Alicia's 21st birthday balloons.






Blakers writes Alicia a note.





Dadders and Blakers write Alicia love notes on her balloons.

We always save one of Alicia's roses to take home and put with those from her funeral.
Alicia's glass of wine, balloon and rose at Olive Garden.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Your daughter was beautiful. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Karen Atkins Steuerwald

Nicki Allmon Rix said...

Thank you, Karen.

Warm regards to you and yours,
Nicki

Anonymous said...

Just thought about you tonight and thought I'd let you know.